Reinvigorate your career with an organization that values teamwork and is passionate about the work we do and the people who do it! We are looking for an experienced Automation Technician to work in the Denver City, TX area.
Who we are:
At the Crimson Group, we provide our clients with high-value automation, instrumentation, electrical design, and process operation solutions. With the capabilities of a large enterprise, and the agility and responsiveness of a small company, we are a customer-focused provider of automation and integrated solutions. Crimson Group provides total integration of design, project management, panel manufacturing, installation/commissioning, maintenance, and repair for North America and select international markets.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package.
- A laptop and company cell phone.
- PPE allowance.
- An environment of continuous learning with the opportunity to enhance your skills & experience and grow within the organization.
- The opportunity to participate in charitable events through our charity, RedTail Community Foundation.
What you will be Doing:
- Operation and maintenance of all areas of automation systems.
- Maintenance of data telemetry systems.
- Replacement of master radios, when needed.
- Review telemetry statistics for each RTU using telemetry.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and replacement of end devices as required.
- Programming of PLCs and displays.
- Basic programming and editing of generic programs.
- Configuration of addresses and telemetry.
- Environmental awareness.
- Work within all prescribed Apache safety rules and regulations and strict adherence to all policies.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of DC Electronics with a basic knowledge of AC electrical systems associated with oil and gas production facilities.
- Must be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and clean abstract.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and organizational skills
- Quick learner; able to adapt to new technologies rapidly.
- A structured approach to problem solving and project execution with the ability to plan, prioritize, and work under pressure to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Ability to work successfully both individually and within team environments.
- Highly motivated & ability to conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Be a result driven individual who takes ownership of problems and sees them through to completion.
- Works well in a constantly changing environment.