At CEI we are forming a team that is driven by a collective need from our clients for a high value, fully integrated, “Modular Process Equipment Solution”.
Our multi-disciplinary team which will be comprised of the following roles;
- Vice President Business Development & Strategy “Modular Process Equipment” division
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Drafting and Design – Senior Designer
- Oil & Gas Process Operations Specialist
- Automation & Control Systems Engineering
- Digital Oilfield Specialist
This will be a high energy team that will be responsive to our clients needs, engaging all stakeholders to generate a coordinated and cost-efficient design, that is both technically and practically sound.
We are currently seeking candidates for the Mechanical Engineer position.
- Work within multi-disciplinary team to design fully integrated modular equipment
- Project Management
- Integrate equipment in complex systems
- Take initiative and manage the assessment of emerging and ongoing risks and provide effective mitigation strategies
- Inspect work at external fabrication and repair shops
- Participate in risk reviews to ensure consistency with standards
- Build risk assessments and recommend short term solutions and long term plans for mitigation and control
- Ensure that all work scopes and engineered solutions can be implemented safely and will perform in a safe manner
- Provide leadership in promoting a culture of safety
- Identify and optimize plant availability, reliability and market competitiveness
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry
- Working knowledge of American Petroleum Institute (API) standards and guidelines combined with API inspection and repair
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering; mechanical or other relevant discipline
- A valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record
- The ability to anticipate potential problems and check for out-of-the-ordinary conditions, as well as having a strong sense of accountability.
- Superior collaboration skills that enables you to build strong, positive relationships with diverse groups
- Alignment with our values: safety above all else, stronger together, operational discipline, curiosity, and lifelong learning, and act with integrity
- Electrical, Instrumentation and Data Acquisition Equipment (SCADA) experience would be an asset, we are willing to train the right applicant
Start Date: April
Location: DFW Area
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- A company committed to career growth.
- Commitment to safety, ethics & continuous improvement.
- Continuous learning environment – encourages you to augment your skills and capabilities.
- Pre-employment background screening will be required for applicants selected to be interviewed
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.