Purpose: To design and manage a system that can process natural gas coming from a production facility on an oilfield location or directly out of a natural gas gathering pipeline to a level of quality that is acceptable for combustion in dual fuel engines or natural gas fired electric turbines.
Essential Duties (including but not limited to):
- Lead the design process for our natural gas processing, scrubbing and measurement unit.
- Provide drawings of the designed unit or work with other co-workers to provide a sat of plans for the fabrication of the gas processing unit.
- Frequently visitjobsites and work with a team of engineers to create and maintain a process for scrubbing and cleaning natural gas from production or gathering facilities into a combustible fuel source for Tier 4 Dual Fuel Engines and for natural gas fired electric turbines.
- Once a method has been established, visit jobsites to ensure the process is safe and efficient while making adjustments to ensure the highest level of safety and efficiency are achieved.
- Assist in the rigging up and rigging down of equipment when starting and finishing a specific jobsite and/or well.
- Work with safety departments and customers to ensure that the set-up was completed in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Analyze data and communicate findings and results to upper management.
- Communicate any and all information and process changes to upper management.
- Be the subject matter expert in the handling of natural gas and dealing with other hazardous items.
- Ensure safety and consistency in the design of any gas processing systems utilized.
- Maintain a safe working environment by being knowledgeable on safety risks associated with natural or liquified gas produced, stored or transported by vessels or pipelines and mitigate risks through the design of the process.
- Wear the proper company issued PPE and safety equipment while adhering to all company safety protocols while on an oil and gas site at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering or other Engineering related degree. (Required)
- OR Trade or mechanical school certification. (Required)
- Experience processing wellhead gases and custody transfer of natural gas. (Required)
- Experience with H2S scavengers. (Required)
- Experience dealing with pressure control valves and gas chromatographs. (Required)
- Experience designing and processing skid units. (Preferred)
- Experience processing natural gas to engine-fuel or turbine quality. (Preferred)
- Extremely organized while also being detail and process oriented.
- Driven individual who is not afraid of hard work.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug and background check.
- Ability to travel 20-30% of each month for the first year. Travel will most likely decrease after the 1st year.
Salary Range: $100-115k USD
Relocation: Must be willing to the Dallas Fort Worth Area.
- Relocation allowance will be considered for an exceptional candidate.
Start Date: Within 90 days
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- A company committed to career growth.
- Commitment to safety, ethics & continuous improvement.
- Continuous learning environment – encourages you to augment your skills and capabilities.
- Pre-employment background screening will be required for applicants selected to be interviewed
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.