At CEI we are forming a team that is driven by a collective need from our clients for a high value, fully integrated, “Modular Process Equipment Solution”.
Our multi-disciplinary team which will be comprised of the following roles;
- Vice President Business Development & Strategy “Modular Process Equipment” division
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Drafting and Design – Senior Designer
- Oil & Gas Process Operations Specialist
- Automation & Control Systems Engineering
- Digital Oilfield Specialist
This will be a high energy team that will be responsive to our clients needs, engaging all stakeholders to generate a coordinated and cost-efficient design, that is both technically and practically sound.
We are currently seeking candidates for the Senior Designer position.
- Produce mechanical drawings for commercial and industrial applications, with the oversight/assistance of engineers and other personnel
- Coordinate with project team and external consultants/disciplines, including architectural and electrical
- Assist engineers and other personnel with general duties, such as measurements, quantity take-offs, calculations, plotting, scanning
- Attend project meetings and/or construction sites (based on the candidate’s level of interest/comfort)
- Assist in developing standards, templates, processes, and work procedures
- Track time allocated to various projects/tasks and record weekly in a timesheet
- Completion of a two-year college program in a mechanical engineering or drafting technology program, with a focus in design of industrial equipment, or equivalent knowledge developed from previous work experience or education
- Experience with Autocad and Solidworks
- High proficiency with AutoCAD Solidworks is an asset
- Moderate proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required
- A working knowledge of architectural and mechanical building systems is an asset
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized, effective in multi-tasking, and efficient in managing their time
- Electrical, Instrumentation and Data Acquisition Equipment (SCADA) experience would be an asset, we are willing to train the right applicant
Start Date: April
Location: DFW Area / Remote
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- A company committed to career growth.
- Commitment to safety, ethics & continuous improvement.
- Continuous learning environment – encourages you to augment your skills and capabilities.
- Pre-employment background screening will be required for applicants selected to be interviewed
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.