At CEI we are forming a team that is driven by a collective need from our clients for a high value, fully integrated, “Modular Process Equipment Solution”.
Our multi-disciplinary team which will be comprised of the following roles;
- Vice President Business Development & Strategy “Modular Process Equipment” division
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Drafting and Design – Senior Designer
- Oil & Gas Process Operations Specialist
- Automation & Control Systems Engineering
- Digital Oilfield Specialist
This will be a high energy team that will be responsive to our clients needs, engaging all stakeholders to generate a coordinated and cost-efficient design, that is both technically and practically sound.
We are currently seeking candidates for the Vice President Business Development & Strategy “Modular Process Equipment” division position.
Our strategy team is expanding to find a vision and mission aligned person to join the team as a VP Business Development & Strategic Partnerships who will own the overall business development strategy and execution. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this full-time role will grow our strategic relationships and achieve greater global scale and revenue. This role will have demonstrated experience in developing partnerships and the end-to-end business development and sales cycle while maximizing go-to-market and new revenue targets.
- Drive strategic partnerships with other market leaders, channels, associations and communities, and go-to-market partners across a range of industries and product groups
- Manage and expand existing partner relationships as well as seeking out and developing new ones
- Design and execute partnership strategy and define the type of partnerships to build within specific market segments
- Pre-transaction support, including deal structuring, modeling, and negotiation
- Working to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets tied to closing successful partnership agreements and generating new sales opportunities
- Generate new revenue and leverage existing relationships
- Maintain and expand a network of contacts within relevant markets.
- 5+ years of experience in partnerships, sales or business development
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in closing enterprise or partnership deals, managing conflict, and negotiation
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to develop business strategy to develop a compelling vision and strategy for success
- Ability to work cross-functionally both internally and externally to influence key stakeholders to push initiatives forward quickly
- Persuasive and relational, good at quickly understanding situations and recognizing value
- Experience working in start-ups and hypergrowth / quickly changing environments
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams while also functioning as an individual contributor/team members
- “Digital Oilfield” experience would be an asset, we are willing to train the right applicant
Start Date: April/May
Location: DFW Area / Remote
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- A company committed to career growth.
- Commitment to safety, ethics & continuous improvement.
- Continuous learning environment – encourages you to augment your skills and capabilities.
- Pre-employment background screening will be required for applicants selected to be interviewed
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.